Our custom vinyl decals can be used indoors or out on any clean and smooth surface.
Decals are custom made here at ProMark using materials and inks that are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Decals are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and materials. A permanent adhesive vinyl decal is the most common but there are lots of options to choose from depending on the work you need your decal to perform. There are no limits to the number of colors you can print on a decal and most can be printed in 4 color process.
Common Decal Applications
- Service Decals
- Safety Decals
- Branding Decals
- Door Decals
- Informational Decals
- Bumper Stickers
- Floor Decals
- Vehicle Decals
- Parking Permits
- Reflective Decals
Common Decal Finishes and Types
Your ProMark sales representative can assist you in making the right decision. Here are some of the basic choices you can select from when ordering decals:
- Custom Die-Cut
- Square Corner Cut
- Permanent Adhesive
- Removable Adhesive
- Ultra Removable Adhesive
- Static Cling, Vinyl
Custom Decals (No Adhesive) are also available as…
- Corrugated Signs are the signs you see in yards that have vertical flutes and accommodate wire frames to be placed in yards.
- Custom Signs and other types of custom printing on flat materials offer endless possibilities. If you have a need for a custom printing, give ProMark a call, we will likely be able to assist you.
- Vinyl Banners, both indoor and outdoor can be screen-printed, digitally printed or have vinyl lettering applied.
Useful Decal Information
Vinyl and Polyester Decals can be used indoors and outdoors. Most decals are printed on vinyl and use an ink that is resistant to outdoor weather for up to 5 years.
Vehicle Graphics often use a permanent vinyl and are a great way to brand yourself as you drive through town.
DOT Numbers are required on some work vehicles and can be cut out of vinyl that you will adhere to your vehicle.
Door Decals can show company names, store hours and address. These are produced the same way the vinyl cut numbers are.
Over-Lamination provides additional protection from abrasion and some solvents.
- Permanent Adhesive is just that, the adhesive is made to become more aggressive with time and will stay adhered to the smooth surface that it is applied to for a long time.
- Removable Adhesive is made to stay in place for a short time period – most often 30 days or so. As with any adhesive, it will degrade over time and can become difficult to remove.
- Ultra Removable Adhesive can be removed without residue.
- Static Cling Decals will stick to windows and mirrors without any adhesive.