Screen Printed T-Shirts from ProMark Are Walking Billboards For Your Business
Screen printing on T-shirts is a must for casual business wear. Notably popularized by Andy Warhol in the 1960’s, screen printing has evolved into the most popular method of decorating wearables. T-shirts can display your attitude or they can represent your business or both!
In-house screen printing can be done on numerous items and materials. You can choose to screen print on almost any type of material and up to 12 colors. Using the latest in computer graphics, automatic presses, and highly trained as well as experienced printers, we are able to reproduce logos and images to your satisfaction. In fact, we guarantee it!
- 1-12 ink colors
- 4 color process
- Specialty inks
- Automated presses for high volume runs
- Manual presses for small volume runs
The average t-shirt lifespan is between 6 months and 1 year. So for 6-12 months your t-shirt is a walking billboard that will be seen over 2,000 times. While those numbers are impressive and seriously drive down the true cost of your marketing effort, the results improve with the greatness of your T-shirt.
Screen Printing Facts
- Normal imprint areas are front, back and sleeves. We never said normal is always right– we will print on sleeves, back yokes and even tails!
- Art work that is supplied to us should be Vector and or EPS file. You don’t have artwork? No problem, we have 3 full time graphic designers to create a logo or graphic for your screen printed shirts.
- Our minimum order for screen print is only 12 pieces.
Price breaks with quantity orders.
- Think about printing a shirt that will become a favorite; you can accomplish this by making the design awesome or the t-shirt the most comfortable. ProMark can help you with both! If your company branding is agreeable, our graphic department can show you some ideas that can even put a bit of fun into your corporate Tees.